Re: Re: Very basic question: Zoom into a 2-D plot with the mouse

Hi Rainer,
Follow the link http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/191/ to
MathSource, and you find a handy palette designed for this purpose. It is
named "ImageRegionPalette.nb". It controls the ImageRegion parameter of the
picture, and it is written by Timothy Lottes.

Ingolf Dahl
Sweden