Subscript problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51271] Subscript problem
  • From: "CYSTERNA++" <e.cysterna at>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:25:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

It is possible to use subscript at a variable within the function ???
When I write :
everything works OK, but if i used Xa when "a" is the subscript, this
function doesnt work. Why ???
I have large notebook and many variables contain subscript. I cannot change
all of them but I must create function, which has two parameters (with

Help me Please