- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51271] Subscript problem
- From: "CYSTERNA++" <e.cysterna at wp.pl>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:25:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It is possible to use subscript at a variable within the function ???
When I write :
everything works OK, but if i used Xa when "a" is the subscript, this
function doesnt work. Why ???
I have large notebook and many variables contain subscript. I cannot change
all of them but I must create function, which has two parameters (with
Help me Please
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: normal distribution random number generation
Next by Date:
Re: Generating r-combination or r-permutations with replacement.
Previous by thread:
Re: cross-product in cylindrical problem
Next by thread:
Strange PV results from Integrate