Subscript problem

Hello.

It is possible to use subscript at a variable within the function ???
When I write :
    MyFunc[Xa_]=2*a;
everything works OK, but if i used Xa when "a" is the subscript, this
function doesnt work. Why ???
I have large notebook and many variables contain subscript. I cannot change
all of them but I must create function, which has two parameters (with
subscripts).

Help me Please

Regards
CYSTERNA++