Change head, with Apply?

I have made a function that contains Series[...], I need to add some
ekstra to this and therefor i use Normal[Series[...]]+R. If i use
Head[%], it shows "Plus" And i would like to change this to
TaylorSeriesData, How do i do this? I have tried a lot, but i cant get
anywhere. If i do not use Normal, Head will return "SeriesData", but i
need to add the R
How do i change the function to TaylorSeriesData?
-Brian