Save a graphic
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51325] Save a graphic
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:36:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know how to save a plot to disk as a GIF (bitmap), but I want to save it in Mathematica's native
format so I can read it in later and rescale it, etc. I don't see how to do this. Can anyone help? I
also don't see any alternatives to GIF, but there must be some.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Need to calculate Nyquist frequency from data
Previous by thread:
Re: FilledPlot Sideways?
Next by thread:
Re: Save a graphic