subscripts and conflicts with built in Mathematica symbols or letters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51296] subscripts and conflicts with built in Mathematica symbols or letters
  • From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:35:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Since I havent seen anyone else give this answer about using Subscripts
I thought I'd send it in.   I have resolved this problem not by using
the Notations Utility but by using the Palette, forget the name of it,
that has Greek, Script, DoubleStruck, etc. characters on it...This is an
alternative method that I find much easier to use.

jerry blimbaum