Re: Change head, with Apply?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51320] Re: Change head, with Apply?
  • From: "Peter Pein" <petsie at>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I don't know, if there's a TaylorSeriesData head in version 5, but a look at
the help for SeriesData leads to the way:

  sd = Series[Exp[x], {x, 0, 2}];
  sd // FullForm
  SeriesData[x, 0, List[1, 1, Rational[1, 2]], 0, 3, 1]
  sd[[3, 1]] += R;

Peter Pein, Berlin
to write to me, start the subject with [

news:ckfsid$iv7$1 at