Re: Showing Complete Solution.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51344] Re: Showing Complete Solution.
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, a) if you would see the solution path it would not help you because Mathematica does it in the most cases more compilcated than a human would do and it does it more general b) some functions like Integrate are Kernel function written in C/C++ and you will never see what the compiled program does. Regards Jens "JoeAley2003" <joealey2003 at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cklla7$eq2$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi all... > > I need to watch the entire solution of integrates and other functions like > limits. > > Just the answer is not all. I need the path too. > > I am using Mathematica 5. > > Someone could help??? > > Thanks. >