Re: Mathgroup posting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51370] Re: [mg51333] Mathgroup posting
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200410141037.GAA14967@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Actually, the publisher's web site (springeronline.com) says the
Graphics volume is "Not yet published, although the Programming volume
is listed as published. But the Springer-Verlag site accepted my order
for both volumes.
And as you say at www.mathematicaguidebooks.org, amazon.com seems to
know nothing about this -- not even that the original complete set is
being split into the 2 volumes now and that the Numerics volume is Not
yet published. There's no mention of the Symbolics volume.
I look forward to using all volumes (eventually)!
Michael Trott wrote:
> Dear Mathgroup members,
> I'm glad that today I can announce that the Programming volume and the
> Graphics volume of the Mathematica GuideBooks have been printed and
> are available.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Solving an equation
Next by Date:
Question about derivatives
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
histograms of identical distribution is different. maybe binnumber is the problem?