How to find out the transformation used in Mathematica

Hi,

	I tried the following indefinite integral

Integrate[Exp[-x^2/2]/(4 + x^2), {x, -Infinity, Infinity}]

	Mathematica gave me

Pi*e^2*Erfc[Sqrt[2]]

	which is very nice.  However, I don't know how Mathematica got
this answer and would like to find out what kind of transformation
that it uses to get this answer.  Is there anyway for us to ask
Mathematica to provide the transformation that it uses to arrive at
this answer.  Or alternatively, can anyone tell me how to get the
integral above?

Best,

Ann