Re: Re: viewing 3D surfaces

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51502] Re: [mg51480] Re: viewing 3D surfaces
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

And also the simple use of SpinShow from the Animation package should not be
overlooked. It has the advantage that it retains all of the graphics
directives. If you use the up/down arrow keys you can turn the object around
at will and stop to look at a particular view. But you only obtain rotation
about one axis. However, this is often sufficient.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Narasimham G.L. [mailto:mathma18 at hotmail.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Marvellous it is, so much thanks to you all ! ..earlier in some
newsgroup I remember to have read that what another system has by way of
graphics 3D manipulation Mathematica does not, but here I see it
covers almost everything that is needed or can be desired.. thanks
again.   Narasimham

news:<ckt7pf$7ei$1 at smc.vnet.net>...