Re: viewing 3D surfaces

"Narasimham G.L." wrote

>Is there now a way to look continuously all around  at 3D surfaces by
>mouse click/drag, in the way 3D ViewPoint Selector cube can be moved.
>It can save  much space  in the code compared to SpinShow frame
>animations.

Check out LiveGraphics3D, the stunning java applet by Martin Kraus
http://wwwvis.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~kraus/LiveGraphics3D/

(in case the address turns out in a page not found, do a google search for
LiveGraphics3D and Kraus on Google).

cheers,
Peltio
Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging required to mail me.