Extrapolation in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51507] Extrapolation in mathematica
- From: brindaban at gmail.com (nilaakash)
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anybody could you tell me how to extrapolate data in
mathematica. I can interpolate my data, but extrapolation is not
Prev by Date:
Re: Need code to calculate the Lower Envelope for a set of (non collinear) points.
Next by Date:
can't MATHEMATICA simplify simple expressions?
Previous by thread:
Re: MultipleListPlot without any Point Shape, only with line made by PlotJoined -> True
Next by thread:
Re: Extrapolation in mathematica