can't MATHEMATICA simplify simple expressions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51505] can't MATHEMATICA simplify simple expressions?
- From: Cole Turner <REMOVEcole.tuner at liwest.at>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
if I enter:
FullSimplify [ (a^2)^(3/2) ]
(in correct MATHEMATICA syntax, the program does not yield the correct
result, a^3 ...
why is that?
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
Prev by Date:
Extrapolation in mathematica
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Extrapolation in mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: can't MATHEMATICA simplify simple expressions?