Re: How to find out the transformation used in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51506] Re: How to find out the transformation used in Mathematica
- From: carlos at colorado.edu (Carlos Felippa)
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ann Lee <kan2 at rogers.com> wrote in message news:<cl2e3u$mg7$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hi > > Thanks, but that does not solve my problem. Exactly what kind > of transformation that we need to make in order to arrive at the > formula in Abramowitz and Stegun? > > > Best, > > Ann http://mathworld.wolfram.com/NormalDistribution.html Done by S. Poisson long ago.