Re : Pretty print
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51495] Re : [mg51472] Pretty print
- From: "Florian Jaccard" <florian.jaccard at eiaj.ch>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is this what you want ? HoldForm[f[x] = 2x] // TraditionalForm F.Jaccard -----Message d'origine----- De : Kaba [mailto:none at here.com] Envoyé : mardi, 19. octobre 2004 08:56 À : mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Objet : [mg51472] Pretty print Hello To make a paper containing mathematical notation I'd need to see the definition I enter as pretty printed. For example: I enter: f[x_] = 2*x Then Mathematica gives as output: 2 x But I'd need something like: f(x) = 2 x Is there a way to do that ?