How to fit like-elliptical funcion?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51530] How to fit like-elliptical funcion?
- From: kras at iwm.fhg.de (Andriy Krasowsky)
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:20:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does anyone knows how to fit an equation like
(x/P1)**a + (y/P2)**b = 1
on data which are in the first quadrant? P1, P2, a, b are to fit.
Thanks a lot in advance
Prev by Date:
More on Delete Problems
Next by Date:
Re: Pretty print
Previous by thread:
Re: More on Delete Problems
Next by thread:
Re: How to fit like-elliptical funcion?