Regression with missing values
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51604] Regression with missing values
- From: ludenscheid1 at hotmail.com (Nikolas Kiefer)
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:54:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can Mathematica handle regression where the dependent variables
sometimes have missing values? If so, how are these missing values to
be represented in the data?
Prev by Date:
Inverse of "PowerExpand"
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Inverse of "PowerExpand"
Next by thread:
Re: Regression with missing values