Combining different colored 3-D Plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51606] Combining different colored 3-D Plots
  • From: charlie rosenthal <c.e.rosenthal at cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:54:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I have been using Mathematica to render a 3-D model which is made up of
several different shapes plotted individulally and then combined. I
would like to have each piece displayed in the combined plot with its
own color. This should be straight forward ... any ideas on how this
might be done.

Thanks,
Charlie