Precision in ListContourPlot

Hi,
the comparison of two 'ListContourPlot' shows different colors at the
same contourlines. So the comparison of equal contourlevels are
difficult.

Though I defined a generell range for 'Contours' and a generell
colorrange for 'ContourStyle'. Now I get the same colors for the same
contourlines - this is ok.
But the labels - made by 'LabelContourLines[ListContourPlot[...]]'
(see 'Mathematica Graphics', Tom Wickham-Jones) are shown only with
one digit (e.g. instead of 0.125, 0.25, 0.375, ... I get 0.1, 0.2,

Is there any reason to cut the contoursteps (defined with three
digits) so I get contoursteps with only one digit?!

Is there any possibility to define the 'Precision' in
'ListContourPlot[...]' or 'LabelContourLines[...]'?
If so please send me a mail (maxao at aol.com).

Thank you very much,

Martin