Re: exporting vector graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51611] Re: exporting vector graphics
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:54:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ghostscript http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ and pstoedit
"Yuri G. Martynenko" <martynenko at imec.msu.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:clcnnq$q4b$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is it possible to export a plot into a vector graphics, say, .wmf or
> .eps without errors? For wmf, Mathematica draws all lines as sets of
> horizontal lines, that yields about 65,000 elements for a simple
> curve. I'd want to edit it in Visio afterwards, but it crashes saying
> "memory too low ". And the eps files that Mathematica produces are not
> readable by Visio.
> Are there any other programs to handle eps files? Any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Integration of UnitStep has bugs!? help!
Next by Date:
Precision in ListContourPlot
Previous by thread:
exporting vector graphics
Next by thread:
1) Global Real Space and 2) Histogram Y-axis