Precisio in ListContourPlot?

Hi,
the comparison of two 'ListContourPlot' shows different colors at the same
contourlines. So the comparison of equal contourlevels are difficult.

Though I defined a generell range for 'Contours' and a generell colorrange for
'ContourStyle'. Now I get the same colors for the same contourlines - this is
ok.
But the labels - made by 'LabelContourLines[ListContourPlot[...]]' (see
'Mathematica Graphics', Tom Wickham-Jones) are shown only with one digit (e.g.
instead of 0.125, 0.25, 0.375, ... I get 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ...).

Is there any reason to cut the contoursteps (defined with three digits) so I
get contoursteps with only one digit?!

Is there any possibility to define the 'Precision' in 'ListContourPlot[...]' or
'LabelContourLines[...]'?
If so please send me a mail (maxao at aol.com).

Thank you very much,

Martin