Re: Applying StyleForm to String plus Table?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51648] Re: [mg51602] Applying StyleForm to String plus Table?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:43:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Your first example is the closest to something that will work for you, but
instead of using StringJoin (i.e., what <> does), you want to use
SequenceForm.  So, let's plug in a few values for your dummy values and see
some working code.

Print[StyleForm[
    SequenceForm["Title text\n", TableForm[Table[i j, {i, 5}, {j, 5}]]],
    FontSlant -> Italic]]

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com