- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51705] Graphics question
- From: "Alan" <info at optioncity.REMOVETHIS.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:40:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have 3 Plots over the same x-axis range: p1, p2, p3
Each plot is of a well-behaved monotonically decreasing function.
The result of Show[p1,p2,p3] is three curves which do not intersect,
with the exception except that the lower two curves intersect at x=0.
I would like to fill in the region between the
two lower curves with a Gray background.
How can I accomplish this?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Hypergeometric functions and Sum error in 5.01?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Graphics question