Graphics question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51705] Graphics question
  • From: "Alan" <info at>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:40:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have  3 Plots over the same x-axis range: p1, p2, p3
Each plot is of a well-behaved monotonically decreasing function.

The result of Show[p1,p2,p3] is three curves which do not intersect,
with the exception except that the lower two curves intersect at x=0.

I would like to fill in the region between the
two lower curves with a Gray background.

How can I accomplish this?