Calabi-Yau Manifold visualization
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51683] Calabi-Yau Manifold visualization
- From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am seeking code to generate the 3D visualization of the 6D Calabi-Yau
Manifold that appears in string theory presentations such as Brian
For your information, the code will be used to produce an illustration
in a book by David Nelson that deals with religion in some fashion.
Nelson has identified a person who has such code (who can be found
easily via Google), but (as I understand it) this person will not give
Nelson permission to use the code and/or image.
I take no position on the property rights issue; I am just trying to
help a friend of a friend of a friend.
Prev by Date:
Re: Matrix Problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Hypergeometric functions and Sum error in 5.01?
Next by thread:
Re: Calabi-Yau Manifold visualization