3D Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51708] 3D Plot
  • From: "Flurchick, Kenneth M" <FLURCHICKK at MAIL.ECU.EDU>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 03:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

GentleBeings
I must be missing something simple
I have a  CylindricalPlot3D and I want the
object to have no mesh lines and be one single color
I note the RealTime3D ignores EdgeForm[]
Lighting->False with COlorFunction does not seem to do it
and I just cannot seem to find the right incantation

I looked at the archives and could not find it there either
kenf