Re: Re: Another bizarre phenomenon
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51714] Re: [mg51673] Re: Another bizarre phenomenon
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 03:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200410290738.DAA03342@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 2004, at 16:38, Steve Gray wrote:
> I had no idea that an expensive, professional-level
> program would have such obvious bugs.
The only "obvious" bugs are reproducible ones. If you can reliably
reproduce the buggy behaviour you have encountered report it to WRI and
they will most likely fix it. If it is not reproducible no amount
complaining will make very much difference.
Also, in about 18 years of using computer software I think I am yet to
see a program without bugs, no matter how expensive or professional.
Prev by Date:
Re: gridlines styles.
Next by Date:
Re: Graphics question
Previous by thread:
Re: Another bizarre phenomenon
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Another bizarre phenomenon