making contents and index
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50405] making contents and index
- From: "Florian Jaccard" <florian.jaccard at eiaj.ch>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 04:34:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just wrote a 250-page course using Mathematica.
I noticed the possibility of using "Author Tools" for making the table of
contents and the index.
I have the following problems:
1) In the table of contents, there are no numbering of titles, subtitles,
etc.., and I don't manage to have them...
2) In the table of contents and in the index, the page numbers written
don't correspond to the real page-numbers of the print-out version of the
If somebody has already encountered the problem and has found the solution,
I would be very thankful for any tips...
Prev by Date:
Package and options
Next by Date:
Re: Create subscript box by keyboard
Previous by thread:
Re: Package and options
Next by thread:
Re: making contents and index