Re: making contents and index
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50491] Re: making contents and index
- From: "Mark Westwood [EPCC]" <markw at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 05:43:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Edinburgh University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A problem shared is a problem halved as they say. But, sadly, not a
problem solved. If I crack it I'll let you know, but right now it looks
as if I'll be spending Thursday night writing the Table of Contents by
hand for a deadline on Friday.
Florian Jaccard wrote:
> Dear group,
> I just wrote a 250-page course using Mathematica.
> I noticed the possibility of using "Author Tools" for making the table of
> contents and the index.
> I have the following problems:
> 1) In the table of contents, there are no numbering of titles, subtitles,
> etc.., and I don't manage to have them...
> 2) In the table of contents and in the index, the page numbers written
> don't correspond to the real page-numbers of the print-out version of the
> If somebody has already encountered the problem and has found the solution,
> I would be very thankful for any tips...
Prev by Date:
Postscript Graphics in Header - Mathematica 5.0
Next by Date:
Re: Conditional Plots
Previous by thread:
making contents and index
Next by thread:
Question on Solving Differential Equations