ExpandAll Problem with Rules
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50431] ExpandAll Problem with Rules
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 03:35:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The ExpandAll Help says...
ExpandAll[expr] expands out all products and integer powers in any part of expr.
The following works...
a(b + c) == d(e + f) // ExpandAll
a b + a c == d e + d f
The following appears to work, but gives a strange error message.
a(b + c) -> d(e + f) // ExpandAll
General::argt: ExpandAll called with 0 arguments; 1 or 2 arguments are \
a b + a c -> d e + d f
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
definite and indefinite Integrate
Next by Date:
Parallel Toolkit Example
Previous by thread:
Re: definite and indefinite Integrate
Next by thread:
Re: ExpandAll Problem with Rules