MathML and WebMathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50482] MathML and WebMathematica
- From: "flip" <flip_alpha at safebunch.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 03:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't yet spent time on this, but am about to.
A few questions:
1. Saving mathematica notebooks as html/mathml ... how good is it?
2. Is it better to produce web graphics from notebooks or expressions in
3. Can someone give me a quick and dirty on webMathematica? How hard is it to talk
to a kernel over a web connection?
What is involved.
Sorry for throwing these out, but sometimes it greatly helps to get ideas
from others that have been down the path prior to jumping off the cliff
Take out all the weird symbols to email mail.
Prev by Date:
expresion with variables from a list
Next by Date:
Re: expresion with variables from a list
Previous by thread:
Install Fix for Mathematica 5.0.1 Font on Linux Xorg/Fedora Core2
Next by thread:
Re: MathML and WebMathematica