MathML and WebMathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50482] MathML and WebMathematica
  • From: "flip" <flip_alpha at>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 03:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi All,

I haven't yet spent time on this, but am about to.

A few questions:

1.  Saving mathematica notebooks as html/mathml ... how good is it?

2.  Is it better to produce web graphics from notebooks or expressions in
another way?

3.  Can someone give me a quick and dirty on webMathematica?  How hard is it to talk
to a kernel over a web connection?

What is involved.

Sorry for throwing these out, but sometimes it greatly helps to get ideas
from others that have been down the path prior to jumping off the cliff

Take out all the weird symbols to email mail.