Re: MathML and WebMathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50666] Re: MathML and WebMathematica
- From: bobmarlow at postmaster.co.uk (Bob Marlow)
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:54:47 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"flip" <flip_alpha at safebunch.com> wrote in message news:<chh5s8$hor$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hi All, > > I haven't yet spent time on this, but am about to. > > A few questions: > > 1. Saving mathematica notebooks as html/mathml ... how good is it? > Saving as html works very well - it mostly gets saved as jpgs (or gif), I then convert to eps for use in TeX, as the direct conversion to TeX still doesn't work very well. > 2. Is it better to produce web graphics from notebooks or expressions in > another way? > See answer above > 3. Can someone give me a quick and dirty on webMathematica? How hard is it to talk > to a kernel over a web connection? > > What is involved. > > Sorry for throwing these out, but sometimes it greatly helps to get ideas > from others that have been down the path prior to jumping off the cliff > yourself. > > Flip > > flip.(((((...at.)))))...nethere,,,,,,,,,,......com > > Take out all the weird symbols to email mail.