ParametricPlot and legends
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50486] ParametricPlot and legends
- From: "Christopher Grinde" <christopher.grinde at hive.no>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 05:43:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Vestfold University College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to put legends onto my ParametricPlot,but the "PlotLegend"
option from the Legends package does not work.
Is there any way of assigning Legendes without manually putting text and
accompanying colored lines on the plot(similar to Plot and PlotLegend
Prev by Date:
Re: newbie is looking for a customDistribution function
Next by Date:
Re: expresion with variables from a list
Previous by thread:
not a floating number , gptn complains...
Next by thread:
ColorFunctions again (making z=0 be different from z=1)