Replot

Hi group,

I put a package with function Replot to do 2D interactive plotting in

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5215/

I checked it on Mathematica 5 for Windows.
Hope it would work on other OS too and you will find it useful.

I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.
With regards,
Yuri Kandrashkin