Shapley value and power indices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50498] Shapley value and power indices
- From: "HARRY" <harry.clarke at optusnet.com.au>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:14:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone written a Mathematica program for computing power indices using
the Shapley value idea where bills are passed under majority rule?
I am teaching a game theory class where I use the idea. Computations become
tedious with more than 6 or 7 party groups.
Prev by Date:
Re: Parallel Toolkit Example
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: plot thousands(?) of trajectories in single graph.
Next by thread: