How to solve a simple Trig cofunction?

Lets say I have:

cos[X+4] = sin[3X+2]

What would be the proper way to solve the above, for X, in
Mathematica, with the answer in degrees?

I did this, but something tells me their has to be a better way:

NSolve[Cos[X Degree +4 Degree] = Sin[3 X Degree+2 Degree], X]

I mean, I wish i didn't have to enter "Degree"so many times, perhaps
their is a simple way to just tell it the whole thing is in Degree.

Additionally, is their a way to constrain the above to 90 > X > 0?  I
tried doing like:

NSolve[Cos[X Degree +4 Degree] = Sin[3 X Degree+2 Degree], X /; 90
>X>0]

but that obviously is not the right way since that doesn't work.
Appreciate all the help.

Brian