sorry, but more q's on random numbers

Hello Group,

I hate to keep revisiting this, but if i may...

What kind of distribution do I get if I take the base
10 Log of Random[Real, {range}]?

is that Log Uniform? or normal?

Sorry for such newbie question.

also What's the best way to show what type of
distribution it is?  I was thinking of listplot.

thanks in advance for any insights.

sean