Table of Contents in Publicon?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50564] Table of Contents in Publicon?
  • From: Stefan Larsson <last at>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:06:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I could not find a dedicated group for Publicon and I thought
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica seemed to be the closest, please
redirect me if this is off-topic...

I've recently started using Publicon 1.0.0 and have not been able to
find any way to create a table of content in the beginning of the document.

The only thing I've found out about the subject is the following, which
doesn't make anything more clear to me...

Also, do anyone know if it is possible to create an index at the end of
the document?  However, the bibliography worked like charm.

/Stefan Larsson