Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50639] Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?
  • From: "Pierrick Mellerin" <pierrick.mellerin.ENLEVER-CECI at>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

there is no solution for creating TOC (\tableofcontents in LaTeX) in the
Publicon's v1.0. As for the support team, they might offer an interim device
for this as a web update. They plan to include a number of project oriented
feature in version 2 : indexing tools, TOC generation (across multiple
and a project management interface.

news:chro4v$4va$1 at