Help about "coin-run" problem......
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50650] Help about "coin-run" problem......
- From: gtsavdar at auth.gr (George)
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As i'm a complete beginner at Mathematica, can someone do the
following work for me?
To show me a way the table on this page is being calculated:
(It's the first and only table in the page and it is based on the
first 2 equations.)
Thank you very much.............
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
how do I display "Power[z,-1]" in an exponetial form?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Help about "coin-run" problem......