Re: Unevaluated

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50670] Re: Unevaluated
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:54:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

how many Evaluations may Unevaluated[] survive ??

 does not change after a first evaluation and so
the evaluation loop is terminated.

changes to

Unevaluated[1+2] in the first evaluation cycle and so it
is evaluated again and now the Unevaluated[] function does
not work any more.

May be you mean Hold[] instead of Unevaluated[]