Re: Unevaluated

Hi,

how many Evaluations may Unevaluated[] survive ??

2*Unevaluated[1+2]
 does not change after a first evaluation and so
the evaluation loop is terminated.

1*Unevaluated[1+2]

changes to

Unevaluated[1+2] in the first evaluation cycle and so it
is evaluated again and now the Unevaluated[] function does
not work any more.

May be you mean Hold[] instead of Unevaluated[]

Regards
  Jens