- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50670] Re: Unevaluated
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:54:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
how many Evaluations may Unevaluated survive ??
does not change after a first evaluation and so
the evaluation loop is terminated.
Unevaluated[1+2] in the first evaluation cycle and so it
is evaluated again and now the Unevaluated function does
not work any more.
May be you mean Hold instead of Unevaluated
> Not sure if this is a bug or just my lack of understanding of what of going
> on here:
> In= 2*Unevaluated[1+2]
> Out= 2 Unevaluated[1+2]
> In= 1*Unevaluated[1+2]
> Out= 3
> This is with V5.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.5
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems using variables in an IF command
Next by Date:
GuiKit & GraphEdit
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Help about "coin-run" problem......