- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50681] Outline view?
- From: Tor <live4mac at yahoo.no>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Bought Mathematica yesterday, and I'm not able to find the following
information in the Help Browser nor on Wolfram's website:
How do you insert an outline view arrow in a notebook?
Like the ones the Help Browser uses to hide/show "Further Examples"...
Any help would be appreciated!
live4mac at yahoo.no
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.
Prev by Date:
Inline Formulas and Answers
Next by Date:
Re: more than 1 function with Plot3D
Previous by thread:
Re: Inline Formulas and Answers
Next by thread:
Re: Outline view?