Outline view?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50681] Outline view?
  • From: Tor <live4mac at>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Bought Mathematica yesterday, and I'm not able to find the following
information in the Help Browser nor on Wolfram's website:

How do you insert an outline view arrow in a notebook?
Like the ones the Help Browser uses to hide/show "Further Examples"...

Any help would be appreciated!

live4mac at

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.