- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50681] Outline view?
- From: Tor <live4mac at yahoo.no>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! Bought Mathematica yesterday, and I'm not able to find the following information in the Help Browser nor on Wolfram's website: How do you insert an outline view arrow in a notebook? Like the ones the Help Browser uses to hide/show "Further Examples"... Any help would be appreciated! -- Tor live4mac at yahoo.no We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.