Re: Outline view?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50726] Re: Outline view?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, a) you can use the HelpBrowser style sheet that has a SubsectionIcon b) you can copy the style definitions for the *Icon styles form the HelpBrowser style sheet in your own style sheet Regards Jens Tor wrote: > > Hi! > > Bought Mathematica yesterday, and I'm not able to find the following > information in the Help Browser nor on Wolfram's website: > > How do you insert an outline view arrow in a notebook? > Like the ones the Help Browser uses to hide/show "Further Examples"... > > Any help would be appreciated! > > -- > Tor > live4mac at yahoo.no > > We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With > our thoughts, we make the world.