Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50708] Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?
- From: Stefan Larsson <last at s2.chalmers.se>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:17:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Pierrick Mellerin wrote: > Hello, > > there is no solution for creating TOC (\tableofcontents in LaTeX) in the > Publicon's v1.0. As for the support team, they might offer an interim device > for this as a web update. They plan to include a number of project oriented > feature in version 2 : indexing tools, TOC generation (across multiple > documents), > and a project management interface. > The official response I got from Wolfram support is: "TOC generation is not included with this release because of it's emphasis on journal article composition. We recognize that it's a convenience feature even for articles, and one of our service releases is expected to include this feature. We are also working on a utility which will be posted on our updates page to make up for this deficiency in the meantime. We'll send you the info when it goes up." Now we know... /Stefan