Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50708] Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?
  • From: Stefan Larsson <last at>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:17:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Pierrick Mellerin wrote:
> Hello,
> there is no solution for creating TOC (\tableofcontents in LaTeX) in the
> Publicon's v1.0. As for the support team, they might offer an interim device
> for this as a web update. They plan to include a number of project oriented
> feature in version 2 : indexing tools, TOC generation (across multiple
> documents),
> and a project management interface.

The official response I got from Wolfram support is:

"TOC generation is not included with this release because of it's
emphasis on journal article composition. We recognize that it's a
convenience feature even for articles, and one of our service releases
is expected to include this feature. We are also working on a utility
which will be posted on our updates page to make up for this deficiency
in the meantime. We'll send you the info when it goes up."

Now we know...