  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50714] GUIKit
  • From: "Bill Collins" <wccollins at>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have been playing with the new GUIKit.  I have attempted to modify one
of the examples (RealTimePlotting) by inserting a second slider with an
additional parameter conrolling the equation.  After trying several
combinations I cannot get it to work.  Do I use two Script commands and
separate sliderFunc definitions for  each parameter? Any hint would be

Bill Collins
wccollins at