GUIKit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50714] GUIKit
  • From: "Bill Collins" <wccollins at starband.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been playing with the new GUIKit.  I have attempted to modify one
of the examples (RealTimePlotting) by inserting a second slider with an
additional parameter conrolling the equation.  After trying several
combinations I cannot get it to work.  Do I use two Script commands and
separate sliderFunc definitions for  each parameter? Any hint would be
helpful.

Bill Collins
wccollins at starband.net