  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50757] ScatterPlot3D Plot Symbol
  • From: thomasgdowling at hotmail.com (Thomas Dowling)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:39:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to change the plot symbol in
ScatterPlot3D plots when using Mathematica?.  How can I change the
plot symbol from a circle to a triangle, say?  What I am after really
is a 3D plot two sets of data points each with different symbols.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas Dowling.