Font rendering in Mathematica 5.0 on Mac OS X
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50782] Font rendering in Mathematica 5.0 on Mac OS X
- From: Gasper Tkacik <gtkacik at Princeton.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:48:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Princeton University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I just switched from Windows to Mac and am running Mathematica there. Am I missing some switch or should I use a different font to make the notebooks readable (the rendering seems really bad, with no antialiasing as far as I can tell)? Thanks for the answers and best regards, Gasper.