Re: plotting the derivative of a slined/interpolated function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50798] Re: plotting the derivative of a slined/interpolated function
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you have to *define* the derivative of the spline funtion because it it not implemented. Rergards Jens Todd Jurhs wrote: > > OK, I figured out how to plot the derivative of an interpolated > function, but I still can't seem to plot the derviative of a splined > function. > > Can someone please help me?