Re: Extracting Interpolating Function via mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50797] Re: Extracting Interpolating Function via mathlink
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:10:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

a) look in the AddOns`ExtraPackages`InterpolationFunctionAnatomy`
   it has several function to extract the data points, namely
b) send the funtion values and as a single array to the C-program

as an alternative you may semple the interpolation functions on
a discrete grid in Mathematica and use this table in you c-code

or you should solve the differential equations totla in the c-program.