Re: Extracting Interpolating Function via mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50799] Re: Extracting Interpolating Function via mathlink
  • From: Mario Drobics <mario.drobics at scch.at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:10:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The best way to do this is to use lists in Mathematica which you convert
to STL-vectors in in C++. When getting the list in C++ you get its
header and its length first. Then you can resize the vector and read in
the elements accordingly. This works very fast, also for long lists.

Roughly it works like this (not tested!):
void getVector (std::vector<T> & con)
{
   std::string name;
   long count;