GuiKit, Script[] and external function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50970] GuiKit, Script[] and external function
  • From: darkness_wizard at hotmail.com (Wishmaster7)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi all.

Using the GuiKit, i have a script such as :

ref = GUILoad[
    Widget["Frame", {
        Script[myFunction[]];
}];

myFunction[] is defined in another package, calles with Needs[`].

But the GUILoad does not allow to call an external function in a
Script[] block. I should define it this way :
Script[myFunction[]:=(...)];
in the Widget block.

How can I call this external-defined function in the Script[] block
???

Thanks a lot to who can help me.

Wishmaster7